Go with the Flow Socks Knitting Pattern
These ankle socks are the perfect summer sock project! The simple, wavy cables are just enough to keep you interested, while the shorter length makes this a quick vacation knit. Whether you’re knitting on the shore or wishing you were by the seaside, the beachy waves of these socks will keep your hands busy while you relax for a couple of hours—you deserve it!
This pattern was created with yarn support from Boston Fiber Company. You can purchase the yarn to knit these socks from their brick-and-mortar shop in the SoWa district of Boston, MA, or shop online at https://www.bostonfibercompany.com.
About the Pattern
Bobolinks Settlement Sock (75% wool, 25% nylon; 3-ply fingering; 410yds/100g). 1 skein.
- 2mm (US 0) needles for working in the round, or size to obtain gauge
- 9” circulars OR 5” DPNs recommended for knitting 1 sock at a time
- 40” circulars recommended for knitting 2 socks at a time using magic loop
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers (2 for working 1 sock at a time, 3 for working 2 socks at a time)
- Cable needle
- 37 sts and 50 rounds = 4” in Stockinette in the round, blocked
- Please make a gauge swatch to ensure a proper fit
- Sizes 1 (2, 3, 4)
- Sock circumference: 5.5 (6.75, 8, 9.25)”; to be worn with 75-90% of negative ease
- To fit foot circumference: 6–25 (7.5–9, 8.75–10.75, 10.25–12.25)”
- Sample shown is Size 2 on 9” circumference foot
This is a digital download, and it cannot be returned, exchanged, or refunded.