Just So Classic Pullover Knitting Pattern
Sale Sold out
Regular price $6.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Just So Classic is just that—classic! This is a simple top-down raglan with minimal shaping and a slightly cropped length so that it hits just above the hips. It is easy to modify to fit any body, and knitters can easily add their own flair to it!
This is a digital PDF pattern, not a physical product.
About the Pattern
Yarn: Wool and the Gang Feeling Good (70% alpaca, 23% nylon, 7% merino wool; 142 yd/50 g). Color “Blue Curasao”, 4 (4, 5, 5, 6), (6, 7, 7, 7) skeins
- US 10.5 (6.5mm) circular needles, or size to obtain gauge US 10.5 (6.5mm) DPNs or long circular needle for magic loop, or size to obtain gauge
- US 11 (8mm) circular needles, or size to obtain gauge
- US 11 (8mm) DPNs or long circular needle for magic loop, or size to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers
- Scrap yarn or stitch holder
Gauge: 12 sts and 16 rows = 4” stockinette stitch in the round, blocked
- Sizes 1 (2, 3, 4, 5), (6, 7, 8, 9)
- 34 (38, 42, 46, 50), (54, 58, 62, 66)” finished garment bust measurement; garment is meant to be worn with 2-4” of ease
- Model in photos is 39” bust, wearing size 3.
This is a digital download, and it cannot be returned, exchanged, or refunded.