Versailles Scarf Knitting Pattern
This lace scarf can be worn as a headband, hair tie, or necktie/scarf. The lace pattern is complicated enough to keep your attention, but with the use of stitch markers, it’s easy to keep track of so you won’t be stuck frogging more than knitting. This quick knit is a versatile staple accessory and makes a great gift!
This is a digital PDF pattern, not a physical product.
Skill Level: Intermediate
KnitPicks Gloss Fingering (70% merino wool, 30% silk; fingering weight; 440yds/100g). Sample shown in the undyed colorway “Bare”. (Note: The dyed colors of Gloss come in 220yds/50g skeins)
25 (35)g or 110 (154)yds
- 3.75mm (US 5) needles or size to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers 14 (17) depending on size (see Finished Measurements below)
- 19 sts and 44 rows = 4” in Versailles Lace Pattern, blocked
- Please make a gauge swatch to ensure a proper fit
- Sizes: Short (Long)
- Finished Length: 32 (40)” or 80 (100)cm
- Finished Width: 2.75” or 7cm
- Sample shown in Short Length
See more photos of how to style the Versailles Scarf with this Tester Tuesday post.